Support This Blogger

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Being the Family Nerd comes with great responsibility. For example, I just got a call from my parents, who don't have a computer, regarding the need to research a retail price of a car on the Blue Book site. My dad is trying to decide whether to continue insuring his 8-or-9-year-old car for damage, and to determine if the insurance was worth it, he needed the retail price of the car per Blue Book. So he gave me a call, and I went online and filled in the required information about the car. Bingo, instant information. :) So now he has a better idea regarding whether he'd like to keep the coverage of the car for damages for another year.

What the heck did we do before we could go online on a moment's notice and look up current information?

No comments: