Support This Blogger

Friday, July 11, 2008

Mark and I just came back from a nice dinner cruise on the Ohio River on the Belle of Louisville. We thoroughly enjoyed it, as did my mascot, Hat Trick. :) Joe M texted me, "Where's his life preserver? I'm going to report you to the Doll Endangerment Authorities'. :) Never fear, I have a photo taken on my regular camera that shows Hat Trick sitting in the Belle of Louisville's life ring.

We got KC to her plane, which was quite a production number. Then again, what isn't a production number in our crowd? ;) In this case, we got to curbside check-in and, as the gentleman checking us in could see that KC (who's 75) is sore and is having a hard time walking, he sent for a wheelchair. Understand, Ive been trying to avoid letting KC realize how sore my knee actually is, but this morning I moved in some awkward way that made me exclaim with pain. So that was the end of keeping THAT secret. So when the wheelchair arrived, KC promptly suggested that *I* use it to traverse the 1/4 mile distance between the check-in and the gate.

(Found in my draft copies. Publishing as is.)

No comments: