Support This Blogger

Saturday, August 11, 2007

We've got comments!

Yay, hooray, we've got comments enabled!

I have an old-style Blogger template, which meant that for some reason couldn't just automatically enable comments like the people with new templates can.

Long story less long: I found a couple of blogs that are using the same style template as I am (see Earwax and The Secret Base of the Rebel Black Dot Society, and I noticed that both of them have got comments enabled on THEIR blogs. So I figured that if they could do it, so could I.

Thanks to Lauren from Earwax for sending me the code she entered to make it work.

I'll be adding links to these two blogs to the left-hand side of my page, since so far they're the only two I've seen that use the same style template as I do. Those of us with good taste in blog templates have to stick together. :o)

1 comment:

markmhere said...

test comment