Support This Blogger

Friday, August 24, 2007

Joe called again last night. As soon as I saw that the time was after 10 PM, I knew what the call was about. My eyes welled up before I even answered the phone.

He talked to Rita S.'s family again. She passed away not long before he spoke to them. Even though I know she had long since made her peace and was ready, it doesn't make it any easier to bid a good person goodbye.

RIP, Rita S. Please tell Joan we said hello. We'll miss you.

On to the mundane things in life... we got a virus on the computer sometime yesterday. It started acting up while Mark was online.



I'm working on cleaning up the mess now. It's slow going, as the problems have got the machine running like molasses.

on the vermin who write malware. Their computers should blow up.

No comments: