Support This Blogger

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Round Two of template tweaks is complete. I noticed that a few of my new visitors from last week, who stopped by to see my camera photos of the new Flyers/Phantoms jerseys, were clicking on the link to my former site on the now-defunct ClubPhoto.com. Whoops. I guessed it was time to weed that link out of my list on the left-hand side of the page. I'm going to have to do a thorough run-through of ALL the links on that list, to make sure that none of the other ones have gone belly-up since I created the template.

In the meantime, I did a bit of tweaking to the content that appears between the Amber Alert ticker and the first post on the page. I hope that the site's a bit more useful and user-friendly as a result. :o)

I still can't get over the amount of traffic that came through this blog as the result of my posting those pictures. I got about five times more traffic over the weekend than I've had in the entire time since I set up stats counters on the blog last month. Wow -- looks like I know what I have to do in order to drive traffic to the site: break more news stories. Just call me Gabey8, Your Intrepid Reporter. ;o)

No comments: