Support This Blogger

Friday, September 21, 2007

I'm all caught up on Meerkat Manor episodes as of tonight. That's the good news.

The bad news is that I went on Animal Planet's MM discussion forums a few weeks ago, listened to the premonition that I should visit the "spoilers" forum, and found out in advance that I'll be needing to watch next week's episode with a box of tissues on hand. I normally don't want spoilers, nor do I seek them out. But these are real animals, not fictional creations. As I found out a few weeks ago with the sudden death of a longtime "character", I don't handle it especially well when major misfortune strikes them out of the blue. I thought that maybe "forewarned is forearmed" might be the preferable option, visited the spoilers forum, and got a bit more forewarning than I'd bargained for. :o(

So anyway, next week is when the episode I read the spoiler about will air. And I know the info is valid, as it was written by a researcher from the Kalahari Meerkat Project itself. If you want the spoiler, visit the Animal Planet site and go to their Meerkat Manor discussion forums. I assure you that you'll have no difficulty finding what I'm referring to. And if you don't want the spoiler, but you're a softy for little fuzzy critters, pick up extra boxes of tissues some time between now and next Friday.

I think I'll cheer myself up by doting on Captain and Stanley. Maybe we should rename this house "Spoiled Cat Manor". ;o)

No comments: