Support This Blogger

Thursday, September 06, 2007

The latest:

As I said, I called Temp Agency A, the one I submitted my resume to. I wasn't satisfied with their answer ("We're still waiting to hear back from [employer]"), so I called Temp Agency B, the Philly-based office of the agency whose suburban office I've already worked with.

Agency B instructed me regarding whom I should email, explaining who I was and which job I wanted to be considered for, along with my resume. So I did.

Now I'm awaiting a return call from them.

On to other topics: I posted earlier today that we've lost one of the all-time musical greats, Luciano Pavarotti. In tribute, here's a youtube video of him performing Nessun Dorma. Thank GOD for recording technology, so that future generations won't miss out on hearing one of the most brilliant voices in history.

No comments: