Support This Blogger

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

The Flyers and Phillies both play tonight. The Flyers game started a few minutes ago, and the Phillies game will start at 8 PM.

I am SO tired and, as usual after physical therapy, I am this-close to falling asleep. If I were to lie down right now, I'd be out cold within minutes.

But I am going to MAKE myself stay awake. First of all, I want to see the games. Second, I'm hoping that I'll be able to sleep at the same hours as normal human beings, something I'm still having trouble with even with the sleep meds, if I don't take a nap at this early hour.

GO FLYERS and GO PHILLIES!

In other news, today at physical therapy, I heard one of the patients that I've seen on a regular basis referred to as "Father ___". Turns out that he's the pastor and friend of my friend Betty. Dang. Small world. :)

No comments: