Support This Blogger

Wednesday, October 01, 2008

I'm so disappointed that Max was released from his tryout yesterday. :( I really, really wanted to see him on the Phantoms this season. I'm genuinely sad we won't have that opportunity.

To try and bounce back, I have a Pandora.com station with Michael W. Smith and Amy Grant as featured artists, and I'm playing that station for all it's worth. They combine Christian music with secular, but uplifting, music choices, so that station's what the doctor ordered at the moment. I just have to keep reminding myself that everything happens for a reason.

Hey, at least he was here at ALL during the preseason, and I got to see him practice AND play in a Flyers game. That's more than I was expecting.

Looks like it's time to start thinking "Road Trip", when Max gets settled back with the team we borrowed him from. My passport's ready, and I haven't had a non-working vacation since 2002.

Dang it, though... Max in Philly, with Neil as his goalie coach, would have been freakin' perfect. Really.

Shoot.

No comments: