Tuesday, August 12, 2008

John needs some more testing done. The bypass might not happen until Thursday. Not sure if he'll have it done in the suburban hospital where he is now, or if he'll get transferred into Philly for the procedure.

Whichever option gives him the best chance of success is what I hope happens. The fact that he's got some other medical issues going on, along with the need for a bypass, should ensure that they double- and triple-check what they're going to do before they start the procedure.

In far less significant medical news, I was supposed to see the orthopedist on Monday, but they called me about five minutes before I was going to leave the house. They postponed my appointment until Tuesday morning.

No comments: