Support This Blogger

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Oh, and while I've got the blogger "create a new post" page on my screen...

If you want a sudden influx of credit card offers to start showing up in your mailbox, pay off your mortgage. We're going to have to take our shredder to Weight Watchers, it's getting so overfed.

My mom said there's a phone number to call to get onto a "do not snail-mail me unsolicited credit card applications" list. I think I will actally READ this latest credit card offer before I shred it, to see if it has the requisite information on how to get on the stop-mailing-me-these-things roster. If I want a credit card, I will seek it out and apply for it myself, thank you very much. I don't need these pre-approved identity-theft tools with my name on them floating around in the US Mail, without my knowledge that they even exist.

No comments: