Support This Blogger

Monday, July 07, 2003

Mark's birthday is tomorrow, so he took both today AND tomorrow off from work. We started celebrating today, with a neat new tour of Philly called Ride The Ducks. Yes, pics are forthcoming, both from over the weekend and from today. And tomorrow, too -- we're going to see something tomorrow morning involving the Flyers' newest draft picks and dry-land training. Good. I could use an encounter with a few baby hockey players at this point in the offseason, lol. From there, we're going to tour the battleship U.S.S. New Jersey.

However, I can't get the pics online at the moment because Mark is using the main computer upstairs, the one with the much faster connection. It takes eons to upload pictures online, so I'll wait until that one's available before I post photos.

In the meantime, I'm STILL awaiting those directions from the company in Blue Bell. If I don't hear from them, there's no way I can go to the interview. Oh, well. Hopefully a Philadelphia-based company will respond to one of my resumes.

No comments: