Support This Blogger

Wednesday, July 23, 2003

Aye yi yi, lol, I have to do two things. First of all, I have to bring extra tapes to meetings: my 90-minute tape ran out tonight with a few minutes left. Second of all, I will have to make sure of who makes a motion and who seconds it. Well, at least I have all that info from tonight's meeting. Now all I have to do is type all the minutes up, from both the board meeting and tonight's meeting.

YAY, Randy Wolf just got a four-hit shutout as I was typing the previous paragraph. WTG, Randy, we have desperately needed a starting pitcher to go deep into a game. Our previous two games on Monday (I got pics!) and Tuesday saw our starting pitchers get knocked out early. Not good.

One thing that IS good is that I have got a large amount of my AADB blog written up and posted. I just have about two and a half days left to write up and it's DONE, yay! When it's ready, I will add the link to the new blog to the sidebar on this one. In the meantime, you can get a sneak preview by reviewing my Club Photo albums. ;o)

No comments: