Support This Blogger

Monday, July 21, 2003

Just a brief update... I'm still creating the AADB online photo albums, as well as wrapping up the text recaps. Within a day or so, there'll be blog entries.

This is the big thing, though: rather than put those posts in here, where they might be hard to find amidst the day-to-day stuff, I'm setting up a separate "special events" blog. When it's ready, I will post the hyperlink here, as well as add it to the links on the left-hand side of the page.

BTW, for the heck of it, I put "National Deafblind League" through a search engine myself just now. Surprise! I got several listings that included the text "Deafblind UK (formerly National Deafblind League"). So anyway, here is the hyperlink for the group I posted about on July 14: Deafblind UK. Do check them out when you get a chance. :o)

In the meantime, I am having one HECK of a rough time re-adjusting to Eastern Standard Time. For the last few days, I've been wiiiiide awake at all hours of the night, and in the morning I have to pry myself off the pillow with a crowbar. Ugh. I hope to heck this time-zone issue goes away soon.

Tonight, Mark and I are going to the Phillies game. They're having a special Verizon Night, and Mark was able to get tickets via work for it. Not only are they giving out visors to all fans (yay, gotta love those promos, hee hee) but my pet pitcher Brandon Duckworth is slated to pitch. :o) I think Mark and I should bring those Wacky Quackers from the Ride the Ducks tour. :o)

No comments: