Support This Blogger

Sunday, July 27, 2003

Mark and I had a nice visit to Lincoln Financial Field today. It was opened to the public for the first time.

In other news, we saw Seabiscuit las tnight. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Even so, I'm glad I read the book first, because there's SO much more background detail in the book. Unfortunately, the movie would've been at least 10 hours long if it contained all the information in the book. However, I can honestly say that the things I know they condensed for brevity's sake were faithful to the SPIRIT of the book, if not to the precise details. If you want to see a movie that contains a STORY, and isn't special-effects-driven, go see Seabiscuit.

Photo albums are now online for the Flyers/Phantoms Phestival, for the Strasburg Railroad/Pennsylvania RR Museum, and for the visit to Lincoln Financial Field. Enjoy!

No comments: