Support This Blogger

Wednesday, July 02, 2003

Argh... did I mention that the company in Blue Bell was supposed to e-mail me directions? Well, have they e-mailed YOU directions yet? Because they sure as blazes haven't sent ME anything. I spoke to them six hours ago; they could have sent me directions long ago.

Meanwhile, what I DO receive is inane e-mails like "Seek of spam?" Yeah, as a matter of fact, I am "seek" of spam, and sick of it, too. Oh, and this classic: "Its a medicall miricle". Boy, talk about being proofreading-challenged! They managed to misspell three of the four words they used, and if misspelling a one-letter word was possible, I suspect these people would have found a way to do it.

So I park on the sofa in a cranky mood (can you tell? lol) and start ranting all these things into a Word file... and as soon as I sit down, Harmony gets up from her nap spot across the room, comes over and curls up next to my leg, and starts purring. Awww! :o) I guess some things in life still ARE good, after all.

No comments: