Support This Blogger

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Counting down the days...

As of today, we have:

64 days until Flyers training camp.

85 days until the Flyers season opener.

And 353 days till Vitamin SEA 2016.

Speaking of which, I am overjoyed that WIBG, 94.3 out of Avalon, has an internet stream here. I can have my little connection to "downashore" all year. Even better, they play 60s and 70s music, which is my favorite time period. That's even more reason why this station is full of WIN. And to top it all off, they have... DJs. Real, live humans talking on the air... so many radio stations are fully automated now, I'd almost forgotten what REAL local radio sounded like! (I specify "local" because SiriusXM has real, live humans introducing songs, too, but that's satellite radio.)

I should sit and knit or crochet while listening to WIBG. That'd be a real throwback to my summer vacations when I was a kid.

No comments: