Support This Blogger

Wednesday, August 03, 2011

Linguini on the Ceiling: Excuse me, I believe you have my stapler...*

Whatever you do, click this link and read the post. Seriously.

Linguini on the Ceiling: Excuse me, I believe you have my stapler...*: "Yahoo! recently asked its readers to submit their stories of being unemployed. For some reason, they were 'surprised' at the number of respo..."

Oh. My. Gosh. Let me just say, "My sentiments exactly!" I'm tired of being unemployed (well, is three part-time jobs "unemployed"? Yes, if I'm still making barely-part-time income when I add them all together), and being waited on by people who not only are incompetent and unmotivated, but don't CARE that they are.

Extra points for the correct use of "bachagaloop" (sp?) in a sentence. I don't know the proper spelling, which is the case for a lot of Italian dialect words, but I know the word and its application. Don't know what it means? Read the post. You'll have no trouble deciphering its meaning from the context.

All I can answer to this post is, "I couldn't have said it better myself."

No comments: