Support This Blogger

Saturday, March 29, 2008

It hasn't been a great week for health-related concerns. That should be apparent after my previous post, but unfortunately I have yet another issue to add to the list. I just got off the phone with my mother-in-law a little while ago, and she was in the hospital from Tuesday through yesterday. Her leg is even worse than it was before.

We just saw her on Easter Sunday, and while it pained me to see how slowly she was getting around with the walker, at least she WAS getting around and that was an improvement over her condition a few weeks ago when she was hospitalized. Now, it seems that she can barely use the bad leg at all. It's "like a log". I wish the doctors could figure out exactly what's wrong with the nerves (or at least the nerve signals) going into her leg, so they could DO something about it.

Arrrrgh. Enough with hospitals and sickness already. :o(

No comments: