Support This Blogger

Sunday, March 09, 2008

I suppose one way to take a "the glass is half full" approach to insomnia, on the night the clocks spring forward, is to remind myself that I have one less hour of sleep to miss.

Anyway. I'm trying to tire my eyes by reading, so I took a look at some of my techie sites. They're always good for some interesting new gadgets to read about. In the process, I encountered a product whose name is comprised of two words that I never expected to see adjacent to one another. Inflatable toast.



No, I am not making this up. Click here if you want to see the actual site that sells the product.

My first reaction was, "What the heck?" Upon reflection, I've refined my response to this product idea. Now I think, "What the heck and WHY the heck?" Do people not have enough ways to spend money? Can anyone offer an idea about who, besides food court stall owners who use standing displays of faux food to entice customers to place an order, would be the target market for two pieces of life-sized inflatable toast?

No comments: