Support This Blogger

Monday, September 27, 2004

I guess THIS was bound to happen sooner or later.

Today, the departmental procedure was tweaked. This week, it's H's job to check the Departmental Inbox for incoming submissions and process them, not mine.

Color me non-ecstatic.

If we have a busy week, it should be interesting to see how that goes. One thing I pride myself on is getting EVERY submission done on the day I receive it, unless a group of them arrives a few minutes before the day ends. That rarely happens, but when it does occur I take care of those as my first task the following morning.

I hope we get a lot of work coming in (via the inbox and via other channels such as fax and snail mail). I'd rather it become obvious sooner, rather than later... and hopefully, ONCE AND FOR ALL... that this job serves a function that they'd rather keep right on paying for, rather than eliminating it.

No comments: