Support This Blogger

Tuesday, June 24, 2003

Holy cow! Three days of sun in a row. The weather-alert radio sure looks nice without the yellow WARNING light illuminated -- it appears that ALL the flood warnings have finally expired, and haven't been replaced by new ones. Thank goodness.

Yesterday, I learned the code that permits a new window to open when a hyperlink is clicked on. I went through the entire blog and updated the links accordingly. If you catch any errors, let me know.

At last, I got one project finished that's been nagging at the back of my mind forever. I uploaded the pictures from Juliet's baby shower AND Angela's Christening to Club Photo. What a relief! Even with the DSL connection, uploading that many photos at one time takes eons, so I'm glad it's taken care of.

Finally, a banner ad I actually have use for! The Deaf Worldwide Expo is coming to town, and its banner ad cropped up while I was using AOL mail. Its original Philadelphia date was slated to be in June, but it has been rescheduled for the middle of November. I'm glad it wasn't cancelled entirely rather than being postponed. I look forward to going.

No comments: