Support This Blogger

Thursday, December 04, 2008

When you're sending up prayers and good thoughts, please remember the young lady whose blog link is below:

http://ping.fm/wQcDT

There's a young lady whom I'm acquainted because of some cats newsgroups on Usenet (yes, Usenet and newsgroups are still going strong).

She's a very nice young woman, and she's fighting a battle for her life against cancer and liver disease. Every time I get an email from the Caring Bridge site, that her blog has been updated, I get a lump in my throat while clicking on the link because I fear the worst.

One of her oldest friends has taken over the duties of providing updates, as she's too sick/medically sedated to do so at this time.

Please do spare some prayers and good thoughts for this woman and her loved ones if you get a chance.

No comments: