Support This Blogger

Monday, January 31, 2005

untitled

I found out on Saturday afternoon that my former sister-in-law, Mark's
brother's ex-wife, passed away in a house fire last week. :o( Reports
are that she died of smoke inhalation while trying to rescue her cats.

I don't know how they determined that she was trying to get the cats
out when she collapsed. But there were two cats, neither of which
survived.

My brother-in-law is pretty upset, and my two nephews (one in his early
20s and one in high school) have lost their mother. The entire story
just makes me feel sad.

The family is going to the funeral tomorrow morning. Including me. I
already let them know here that I need to take a day off from work for
the funeral.

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
http://mail.yahoo.com

No comments: