Support This Blogger

Wednesday, August 06, 2003

There's still no word regarding that interview last week. I just called the staffing service that did the interview. and they told me that they haven't heard back from the client company yet. However, they will let me know if the client company responds to my resume.

That answers ONE of my questions, anyway: if the client company has a copy of my resume, then I'm still in the running.

I can't wait to see what this company is like -- they're putting all this effort into the selection process for people who'll be working on a three-month project. This appears to be more work than some companies I've seen go through to hire a permanent employee.

I should know. Some of my past temp assignments have had me scheduling interviews with prospective employees at the company where I was assigned. The selection process was not this rigorous.

I'm so tired of this cruddy job market.

No comments: