Support This Blogger

Monday, February 04, 2008

Eeeeee. Mark and these FREAKING links that he insists on adding to our computer desktop screen.

"Don't put links on the desktop", I said. "Put them in your favorite places", I said. And still the icons for webpages sprout up on our desktop on a regular basis.

Well, it's a good thing that I already have tinnitus 24/7, because if I didn't, I'd have it now. I just clicked on a link on the desktop that I knew was Flyers-related, even though I didn't know what the page itself was. It's a myspace page called "Back with a Vengeance", which is the team's advertising slogan this season.

What I *didn't* know is that when you click on it, you hear the Flyers goal foghorn at about 99999 decibels. Good GRIEF. The noise level that just emanated from my computer speakers would have drowned out a jet engine. My poor freaking ears.

No comments: