Support This Blogger

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Boy, did everything fall into place quickly for this Tech conference!

I found a surprisingly reasonable fare (once I switched airports from Burbank, which is close to where KC lives, to LAX), and as an added bonus, both of the flights are nonstop. Then I checked out SuperShuttle for door-to-door service to and from the airport to KC's apartment complex. We'll be staying at the apartment complex, rather than at the hotel where the convention is, to save money. LA's version of paratransit can get us to and from the conference sites. KC reserved a guest apartment for me in her complex, so we'll be staying in the same building.

11 hours ago, I didn't even know this conference EXISTED, and now everything's set for me to be in attendance. Now if THAT isn't the proverbial Sign From Above, what is?

No comments: