Support This Blogger

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Oops. I didn't realize that I hadn't posted since my job assignment finished. Well, not until the weekend, when Karla and Joe M mentioned it to me.

So, here we go: quick update time. I'm still fighting this #$@*$%& flu or whatever it was that had me out sick for several days. I don't think I've had a fever since I took the antibiotic a few weeks ago, but the cough, congestion, occasional earaches and fatigue have yet to dissipate. So between resting to get rid of this bug, readying for events like Easter and the Phantoms Phan Club banquet, and wrapping up work on the Phantoms player's scrapbook that I volunteered to do in the fall, I haven't been blogging.

But I turned in the scrapbook last night (and after working on it all this time, I almost hated to part with it), Easter has come and gone, the banquet was a week ago Monday, and I've finally got some actual free time. So, what have I been doing? Sleeping. For the past few weeks, I could tell that I was tired and needed extra rest, but this is ridiculous.

With any luck, I'll actually be able to keep my eyes open in the near future, so there'll be some posts with actual events in them. ;o)

No comments: