Support This Blogger

Friday, April 27, 2007

It's 4:16 AM. Have you been asleep at any point between sunset yesterday and now? If you answered "Yes", then that makes one of us.

What I found puzzling, at first, is that I haven't even been drowsy yet. Not even a little bit. Zero. Nothing.

It finally dawned on me what the problem is. The decongestant I got from the doctor on Wednesday has sudafed in it. That acts like a stimulant in some people, including me.

I'm supposed to take this stuff every 12 hours. Maybe I can take some non-sudafed, OTC decongestant in the evening instead of the prescription med.

Either that, or maybe after a few days of insomnia, I'll be so freaking tired, I'll fall asleep and it won't matter WHAT the freaking decongestant is.

In the meantime, Animal Planet has interesting programs on.

No comments: