Support This Blogger

Monday, April 23, 2007

BTW...

I have an appointment on Wednesday to followup with the doctor regarding the Sinus/Ear Infection from Hell that I've been griping about on here for the past month or so.

In the meantime, I am putting up with a new, annoying symptom. My left ear is so congested that I've actually lost some hearing in it.

I had to interpret yesterday. With my typical Murphy's Law sort of luck, when I interpret at church I stand all the way to the right-hand side of the sanctuary (facing the congregation). This means that everything in the church is on my LEFT side, where the ear isn't working properly. Oh, what fun THAT wasn't.

Oh, and then there was the ride to Hatboro that Mark and I took on Saturday afternoon. His bad ear is the right ear. My left ear is currently MY bad ear. He was driving, so we BOTH were sitting on the "wrong" side to be able to hear one another properly. This made life interesting when we made a slight miscue and took a wrong turn, then had to get back on track by following the Google map printout. And when I say "interesting", I mean "standup comedians make a LIVING from material like this". Aaaagh.

The doc had better have something in his medical arsenal to clear this congestion up. This is driving me bananas.
----

Oh, and good news! I did get chosen to be a reader for that online language-instruction site. This could prove to be an interesting method of earning pin money.

No comments: