Support This Blogger

Monday, December 03, 2007

The soonest I could get an appointment with my doctor, to have this ankle looked at, is Wednesday morning. I really do want a medical opinion on this since the ankle pretty much stopped improving about a week ago. I have more prior experience with ankle sprains than any sane person would want to have, and I think it should feel better than this two weeks after being sprained.

I'm also not too fond of the fact that there's an area on the top of my foot that I can touch, that causes a pins-and-needles effect down the top of my foot to my toes. That's not a symptom I've ever had after any of my (myriad) prior sprains, and that's another thing that doesn't seem to be improving.

Phooey. The moral of this story: don't freakin' sprain things. It's not worth the aggravation.

No comments: