Support This Blogger

Saturday, February 03, 2007

P.S. OMG, I'm laughing my head off!

The Roomba finished vacuuming and was sitting quietly, charging on its base. After a few minutes, Captain and Stanley decided that now that the Trilobite Monster seemed to be safely asleep and quiet, it was time to give it a closer examination.

Picture two Stripey Critters cautiously circling around a Roomba, sniffing it warily. Now picture one of them, I'm not sure which because I didn't see it, deciding to get a closer look and trying to step on the device.

Whichever kitty did that had the misfortune of standing right ON the big "clean" button that activates the robot. All I knew is suddenly I heard the little electronic happy-music that precedes the Roomba's embarking on a vacuuming mission. The motor whirred to life, and the Roomba started moving.

Captain and Stanley might have set a new Feline Land Speed Record just now, trying to get as far away from the now-awakened Trilobite Monster as their little paws could carry them.

We shut the device off and returned it to its charging base, since it was nowhere near recharged when the cats accidentally activated it. It's been a while since I've laughed this hard. :o) Poor kitties... but maybe they'll let the Trilobite Monster nap undisturbed from now on.

No comments: