Support This Blogger

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

It took them a few days, but Blogger has updated their status site to include a mention of their posting-by-email problems. I'll have to keep an eye on that and see when it's labeled "resolved".

In other news, I forgot my %$&#* TrailPass this morning. File this under "mistakes I won't repeat". Thank goodness I hit the ATM a few days ago, so I actually have enough cash to pay my fare with.

Today's the NHL trading deadline. I have a personal short list of players I absolutely want to remain in Philly, no matter what. I told Mark to set some bail money aside, just in case an unwanted transaction causes the urge for this blogger to commit GM-ocide. It's happened before -- the urge, that is. Let's hope I have no reason to think such thoughts today. ;o)

No comments: