Support This Blogger

Monday, February 28, 2011

Carnival

The Flyers Wives Fight for Lives Carnival was yesterday, and as usual, it rocked! I brought Phil E. Phan again this year, and he was a big hit with other fans. I encountered Flyers color guy Steve Coates on the ice level of the carnival, and HE asked to pose for a pic with Phil and me. Now that's a compliment, for someone who's actually working for the Carnival to want a photo! :-) Unfortunately, I wasn't able to get someone to take another pic with my camera, too, as Coatesy was actually on his way from Point A to Point B when I met him. But here a couple other pics from yesterday, instead.

Phil proudly sports the wig from Scott Hartnell Hair Night, so here he is with a picture of his hero!

Here we are with a couple of other highly-enthused Flyers fans!

No comments: