Support This Blogger

Friday, February 04, 2011

AGAIN with the guy from Pakistan.

Heh. And I thought the calls from Pakistan came in early *yesterday* morning. Today, half an hour earlier than that, I awoke to the sound of my cell phone. The caller ID displayed the same Pakistani phone number I dealt with yesterday. I hit Ignore to send it straight to voice mail, then shut off the phone. As with yesterday, no message was left.

Tonight, I will turn off the ringer before I go to sleep. If he calls again, I want to see how many times he calls and lands in voice mail before he quits.

In the event that anyone reading this needs to call me during the AM hours, if my cell phone doesn't get answered, please use my land line. My cell phone is going to be on silent, or shut off outright, in the mornings until my new Pakistani alarm clock stops calling.

No comments: