Support This Blogger

Monday, September 20, 2010

Why I Love the Internet, Part 89546

On Saturday night/Sunday morning, I dreamed that I looked up the Flintstones episode where Fred and Barney meet The Great Gazoo. Of course, the dream version shared precious few details in common with the real thing, but a mainstay of the dream was the fact that I looked up the episode online and viewed it.

On waking, I remembered that I'd really liked the Gazoo character when I was small, and it occurred to me to wonder if the episode actually IS viewable online somewhere. If my post has piqued your curiosity, all I can say is, CLICK HERE and wonder no more! :-)

So THAT pretty much made my whole day. Now there's one other episode I'm curious about, so let's see if we can track that one down, also.

No comments: