Support This Blogger

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Little goals

Well, I've achieved the goal I set for myself as of a few posts ago. I tracked down all ten Flintstones episodes with The Great Gazoo in them online, and watched them all. WHAT in heck did we do before we had the Internet? Sit and stew and think about old TV shows that crossed our mind without having access to them, that's what. Heck, even the list of relevant episodes was something I had to look up online. No Internet would mean no knowing which episodes I'd want to view, never mind no viewing of the shows. I heart technology.

I even found a little Gazoo beanbag on ebay. I'd better win him. He looks like he needs a home with a fan. ;-) And did I mention that I wonder how we got along before the Internet became a resource?

No comments: