Support This Blogger

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Today was a day spent mostly recovering from exhaustion. :) It wasn't quite the post-AADB exhaustion near-coma, which once caused me to sleep for 15 solid hours, but it was right up there in the "I took a Really Long Nap" department.

I have FINALLY caught up with about a week's worth of email. I was using my cell phone internet access to get online, as the camp has no internet access, so I was picking and choosing which mails to review. Anything from humans got read. Anything from mailing lists, newsletters, ads etc sat and waited. That added up to a bunch of mail, to put it mildly.

I'm still kinda worn out, but I have some plans for tomorrow. I interpret tomorrow, and tomorrow night Joe M. and I are going to see the rescheduled concert for Peter Paul, and Mary. It was postponed from a few months ago when Mary got sick. Unfortunately, she's sick again but this time Peter and Paul are going to perform anyway. So I guess I will find out who's standing in to do Mary's part of the singing.

I have a feeling that I'm not going to be catching up fully on the Twitter and Facebook updates from the past week. So if you are reading this and there's anything you posted that you think I missed, please let me know.

I have two stripey, purring ankle bracelets today. :) Talk about Kitty Separation Anxiety. They have to keep an eye on Meowmy any time I go upstairs or into the next room. They're so cute. :) (And spoiled. But that's as it should be.)

No comments: