Support This Blogger

Thursday, January 29, 2009

.

I'm rehydrating after my first workout at the new gym. Mark came with me as my guest.

I used the treadmill, bike, and an ab machine I remember using at the gym that used to be in my old neighborhood. The two things I recall about that ab equipment are that it was a fantastic workout once I built up some strength, and it was a ROYAL BEAR to build up that strength. So I'm going to build that strength up if it's the last thing I do.

But first, I'll polish off this bottle of water. :)

Edit to add: This is the most similar photo I could find online to the ab equipment I'm describing. I *am going* to conquer this particular personal Mt. Everest. I battled my way to proficiency on this device's cousin years ago, and I'm going to battle my way back to proficiency on it again. Period.

No comments: