Support This Blogger

Monday, August 07, 2006

More testing

Test post. If this works, I have found a different way to post by email, which I hope will let my posts arrive without having a fouled-up format.

On a side note, I can't BELIEVE the aggravation I've had with post-by-email for the past few weeks. AOL is still not sending outgoing mail from PDAs. I've had two emails from their tech support saying that the problem is on their end, and that they're working on it. Unfortunately, at this time it's been a month and there's been no visible progress from my end.

The alternative program I've been using to send/receive AOL mail on the PDA is definitely working... EXCEPT that it decides to insert line breaks in strange places. That's why some of my recent posts have looked like a mess, until I edited them tonight and cleaned up the format.

In English: the email Gremlins have been running rampant for the past few weeks, and it's been driving me freakin' bananas.

I hereby cross my fingers and hit SEND. Let's see what happens!

No comments: