Support This Blogger

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Fun stuff

I just got back from attending JFM's concert with Karla and the third of the three Donnas. (Besides me, there's the Other Donna in MA and the Other Other Donna who lives in Philly).

Ahem. Where was I? Concert. Right. So JFM had a solo, which was fun. I tried to get a pic of him with my camera phone, and I emailed it to him at the intermission. I hope it came out good (it can be hard to tell, with a phone screen, how clear the images are when they're full-sized).

I also glanced over at the interpreter when I could, because he's one of the best I've ever seen at converting poetic and lyrical English into ASL. And let me tell you, that's a HARD thing to do.

Now I'm trying to un-melt. Dagnab, it's freaking hot out there. It's not supposed to be 82 freaking degrees outside at 11 freaking PM in the freaking SPRING. I hope to gosh that the summer doesn't turn out to be as unseasonably hot as the spring has been. If it is, I forsee a lot of walks with the dog happening in the PetSmart where it's got air conditioning.

No comments: