Support This Blogger

Friday, October 23, 2009

Skype is my new toy. :) Yeah, I know, it's been available for years, so I'm a little late to the party. Well, better late than never. I didn't expect the call quality to be anywhere near this good. I'm very impressed.

In other news, the GOOD news is that the Phantoms will play a game in Philly in December. The BAD news is, I can't specify my Season Ticket seats during the freaking presale. I have to wait until tomorrow to do that, when the tix go on sale to the general public, to specify seats.

So I called the person in the Flyers box office who helped Mark and me straighten out our season-ticket seating issue. She, in turn, put a call out to someone in Comcast's box office, who was going to look into the situation and reserve the two seats "if they're still available". (Arrrrrrrgh!!!!!)

I want my freaking seats to see my freaking team! I don't think that's asking too much of anybody.

Stay tuned. If a PayPal button appears on this blog with a request for bail money donations, you'll know that someone else got my seats. If that's the case, please give generously to the bail fund. ;-)

No comments: