Support This Blogger

Friday, March 16, 2007

Whoop-de-do. The temp's down to 101. I'm not celebrating too much, though, because like I posted yesterday, people's temperatures tend to keep climbing well into the evening.

For the first time in 11 seasons, I think I'm sick enough to miss a Phantoms game. That's in part because I feel awful and need rest, and in part because I don't want to give whatever this is to anyone else.

The weather's hideous anyway. It's sleeting and the roads and pavements are icing over: my un-favorite weather conditions, to be sure, regardless of my health status.

At least the cats are happy. They love having Meowmy home during the day, particularly when she's like a 5'3" heating pad for them to sit on. I'm even better than sitting in front of the heating duct, because I give out skritches. ;o)

No comments: