Support This Blogger

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Whew. What a mistake it was to go in to work on Tuesday! By the time I got home, the fever had skyrocketed and I spent yesterday and today at home.

I also saw the doctor, who diagnosed infections of my sinuses and both ears. (I never seem to have one of those without the other, anyway.) And, also as usual, the throat has joined the party with laryngitis and a persistent cough.

But at least now I have some prescription meds to battle the symptoms with. One antibiotic and one decongestant, to be precise.

Which is good, because I'm going in to work tomorrow if it's the last freaking thing I do. I am NOT going to have a truckload of undone work stacked up to the flippin' ceiling when Renee comes back on Monday. There's likely to be some backlog remaining, but no way am I going to have nearly-this-whole-weeks' worth of stuff left untouched.

I'm going to go wilt now. Crud, I'm tired.

No comments: