Support This Blogger

Tuesday, October 05, 2004

HAAA-le-lujah, they finally have a service call to get the Gremlin-infested printer in this department repaired!

No more wasting half the afternoon running back and forth to unjam the @#($(*#@&% thing because every other sheet of paper misfeeds and the evil "INTERNAL JAM" message appears on the LCD screen!

In other news, I am already being shared between my regular department and the file room. Soon, I'm going to be working with the property department as well.

It's kind of ironic -- last spring, they tried to divide my work up among a couple of the workers in property. It didn't work. Now PROPERTY needs someone to lighten THEIR workload for a while, since they have someone who's about to go on maternity leave, and it's MY turn to do THEIR work.

Good. Bring it on. I'll write more later when I know something concrete about this new thing... and whether it seems like it'll last beyond the end of the girl in property's maternity leave. (Which it might not. Who knows?)

No comments: