Support This Blogger

Friday, March 26, 2010

It's a Sign

It's a sign. Mini the Chihuahua not only likes cats and lived with them in her original home and foster home, she is actually litter trained.

:-)

I'm telling you, this is absolutely meant to happen.

The fact that she's calm around cats will definitely help Captain and Stanley acclimate. It also means that I don't have to worry about the dog freaking out when the cats go into their Kitty Stampede mode, which happens several times per week. They can go careening around the house sounding like a herd of elephants, and the dog will have seen it all before.

Litter trained. I love this. Someone actually had the wit to litter train their small dog. GENIUS. I still have a hard time dealing with the idea that anyone could bear to part with their pet of ten years, because I assure you it would kill me to be put in that position, but I do tip my cap to their ingenuity.

No comments: