Support This Blogger

Friday, June 22, 2007

I got another note from that Where Are You Now website stating that Karo K----- had added me as a friend. (I posted about the site a few weeks ago.

For the heck of it, I googled the person's name. I wanted to see if it was a name pulled out of thin air by some spambot, or if itfwas an actual person.

The one result I got was in Finnish. I couldn't translate it without my dictionary, and Google doesn't do Finnish-to-English, but I did see a reference to the city of Espoo.

That's where Neil Little played, when he went to Finland. Now I believe that Karo is a real person. They must be one of the several Finnish hockey fans I exchanged emails with while Neil was with the Blues Espoo. I'll have to review my AOL address book, which saves every address that the account holder corresponds with, to see if I can ID Karo that way.

No comments: