Support This Blogger

Wednesday, July 07, 2004

For the record, whoever invented the music-playing screen saver that's being used in the cubicle across the aisle from me should be forced to sit and listen to it for hours on end. Just as I am doing right now.

Hey, don't get me wrong. I love music, and classical music in particular. But I don't consider a batch of notes that repeats every 31 seconds (yes, I timed it) to constitute music. Not even if it DOES consist of notes played by oboes, violins, and various and sundry other orchestral instruments.

The cubicle's occupant is elsewhere, and the screen saver tune has been playing nonstop for a good three hours now. Did I mention that the tune repeats every 31 seconds?

YOU do the math. Then you'll know why I want to smack the numbwit who created the soundtrack for the screen saver. I'm gonna have this group of notes ingrained in my subconscious mind for the next few years, at this rate. ARRRRRGH!

No comments: