Support This Blogger

Friday, February 06, 2009

Nuts. I just got an email regarding the "world's smallest netbook" which I had to send in for repairs.

They can neither fix nor replace it, so they are crediting my account for the purchase price.

BUMMER. I'd rather have been able to get the device back. I really liked that miniscule 1.5 lb netbook.

Yeah, I realize that it's the farthest thing from the end of the world that there is, and there are far worse problems in the world. I do get that. But this is just one more annoyance in the middle of a colossally aggravating week. I'd gladly have done without a good portion of what's been going on in the past few days, and this is just piling one more straw onto an already-strained camel's back.

Oh, well. I guess it's better to have this happen now, during a week that would've sucked regardless, than have it happen during a GOOD week and put a damper on a good mood.

Still... BOO. This week has just been a bad one for stress levels, morale, and various and sundry other things. Plus, it means that now I have to start the process of trying to un-purchase the extended warranty on an item which I no longer own. Should be fun. Not.

I'm thinking that the animals that hibernate are onto a DARN good idea.

No comments: