Support This Blogger

Saturday, February 21, 2009

From the "Let's Try This Again, Shall We?" Department...

A few weeks ago, I had to return a tiny netbook that I'd ordered from geeks.com. Actually, I RMAed it for repairs, and when they didn't have a replacement device available, I was granted in-house credit. That was disappointing, as what I had really wanted was to get back a netbook, be it my original device or a new substitute. But that wasn't possible, as geeks.com didn't have any more tiny netboks in stock.

I set up an email notification, just in case they got the netbooks back in stock. Smart move... I got my email last week that the devices were available again. So now, I am embarking on Little Linux Laptop, Round 2. Here's hoping that THIS teeny tiny netbook has longevity, because I really do like the small form factor and the light weight.

To see what has piqued my nerdy curiosity, head to the Little Linux Laptop site.

No comments: